Whit's first sentence.... "I want it!" I'm so proud! Ughhh.... what can i say? He said it a bunch one day... usually spoken with a very loud voice (ok... screamed) and then followed by enthusiastic pointing at some type of food or a toy. Thankfully, he promptly forgot his new sentence the following day. He IS a champ at saying please, thank you, and bye-bye. Says them all frequently. Love him!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Please & Thank You
Whit's first sentence.... "I want it!" I'm so proud! Ughhh.... what can i say? He said it a bunch one day... usually spoken with a very loud voice (ok... screamed) and then followed by enthusiastic pointing at some type of food or a toy. Thankfully, he promptly forgot his new sentence the following day. He IS a champ at saying please, thank you, and bye-bye. Says them all frequently. Love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment